Aesthetic appearance plays an important role in our life. There are various different qualities present in us which makes us a human being with separate identity. But when it comes to appearance, every one of us wants to look good. This is because some of the times we are judged for our appearance. Whenever we go outside, we have to look good so that we don’t get scrutinized. Help of cosmetic is also taken for that. But sometimes, even cosmetics are not able to help us. The only solution for these problems is to take the help of experts. When we talk about our appearance, then hair plays an important part. The problem arises when they start to fall and affect our confidence. The most effective way to get rid of that is hair restoration. Derma Circles gives you the best hair fall treatment in Delhi.
Hair is nothing but a protein filament. It grows form the follicles which are found in the dermis. It is a defining part of our body and hair loss can be difficult for us. To get rid of hair fall, you should go with hair loss treatment in Delhi. There are different signs which you should not ignore if you are having hair loss -
1. The most common sign is the gradual thinning on top of the head. It can happen in both males and females. In males, hair begins to recede from the forehead whereas in females, this happens in the broader area of the scalp.
2. Appearance of the patchy bald spot is not only seen on the scalp but also in moustache and beard. This happens when cells of the body which are supposed to protect us from infections are start attacking the hair forming cells.
3. Sudden loosening of hair can come as a shock while combing or shampooing. This form of hair loss is known as telogen effluvium. There may be a medical reason for this kind of hair loss such as vitamin d deficiency, thyroid disorders, surgery, low hemoglobin etc.
4. Our hair gets damaged due to new hair styling methods that we use. Hair coloring, hair straightening, curling etc can cause our hair texture to become dull and dry and weaker in strength.
5. Ringworm infection is also a common cause in school going children. it is accompanied by broken hair, itching, redness, swelling etc.
There are different hair fall treatments which you can undergo. Some of them are
Mesotherapy treatment- Mesotherapy is a procedure to cure baldness by reducing hair loss in the form of providing proper nutrients to the hair follicles. The procedure involves use of an injection. Vital nutrients are injected into the mesoderm of the scalp at every 1 cm distance of the thinning area. The nutrients are absorbed by the hair follicles resulting in hair growth. This procedure is completely painless and success rate is also high. The technique is safe and the recovery period is also very quick.
Microneedling therapy - Microneedling is a procedure which is used to make our skin look freshened up and younger by plumping up the skin. Texture and skin tone also gets a better look with this procedure. In this procedure, needles are used to create pores in the outermost layer of our skin which stimulates collagen and that in turn causes the fine lines in our skin to fill up.
Hair Transplantation FUE technique – it is a laser hair treatment in which follicular unit grafts are removed individually from the fertile area and then transplanted to the bald area. A precision tool is used for extraction.