Hair is one of the most defining characteristics of our body and present in different area but the scalp ones matters the most as they are visible and judged. It is a protein filament and mass of thread-like structures that protects and regulate the temperature. But a lot of our looks are also dependent on it. One of the common problems regarding that is hair loss. It can severely dent the confidence and cause mental stress. If you are suffering from the same problem, then there is no need of worrying as there is option of hair loss treatment in Delhi.
Hair loss is defined as the loss of hair from different part of the body, particularly the scalp. The severity can differ from a small to a larger area. In most of the cases, there is no inflammation and other related conditions and is only identified by loss of hair. There are different types for which there is need of undergoing hair restoration in Delhi. Some of the different types are explained below –
· Androgenic alopecia – it is a genetic condition and can be seen in both males as well as females. It is the most common type and known as male/female pattern hair loss. The hair fall can even start in early 20’s. In males, hair begin to fall from the forehead and in females, it loses from a broader area of the scalp.
· Alopecia areata – It is a sudden loss of hair which is seen not only in the scalp but also in mustache and beard. Alopecia Areata is considered as a immunological disorder in which the cells of the body which are supposed to protect us, start attacking the hair forming cells.
· Telogen effluvium – It is the condition in which there is temporary hair fall as there is change in the growth cycle of the hair. It can happen due to several reasons such as stress, injury, poor diet, poor nutrition, thyroid disorder, vitamin d deficiency etc. It makes texture of hair dull which leads to their breakage.
· Hair fall treatment in Delhi is needed for other types such as alopecia universalis in which hair from all over the body falls off, trichotillomania which is seen in children, scarring alopecias in which there is permanent hair loss.
Derma Circles is considered as the best dermatologists in Delhi which has different techniques to get rid of the problem. Some of the techniques available here are –
· Mesotherapy – It is the technique which results in stimulation of natural hair growth. Special serums are used which are injected into the hair follicle to stimulate hair growth. It is a painless and highly effective treatment. The success rate is 90-92 percent which is very high. This treatment is most suitable when you have suffered hair loss due to hormonal imbalance and weakened follicles. It is administered with the help of a meso gun. There will should careful consideration of delivering the serums to the part where loss is taking place.
· Laser hair treatment – laser hair treatment in Delhi is also very famous and done through a variety of gadgets that offer this therapy to promote hair growth. Low level light therapy (LLLT) is the most commonly used hair laser treatment in which laser below a specific energy threshold is given to help promote hair growth.
· PRP therapy - It is considered as one of the best hair fall treatment in Delhi. High yielding platelets are procured from the patient’s own blood serum. It stimulates new hair follicles and enhances the growth of hair. It is suitable for individuals who are suffering from androgenetic alopecia and hair thinning problem.