Laser Hair Reduction
SAY HELLO TO SMOOTH SKIN
If you are struggling with unwanted hair, you're not alone. Many of us find it unmanageable to keep up with the time-consuming, incompetent hair removal treatments that give hopeless promises of a hairless body. But in such busy schedules, hair removal does not need to be so challenging. Derma Circles offers multiple types of lasers in our clinic to treat a variety of skin types and complexions, including those with darker skin tones.
Who is the right candidate for the procedure?
• If you are looking for an alternative to waxing, shaving & other hair removal procedures.
• If you have light skin and dark hair.
• You are aware or have been informed of the side effects and risks.
• You are looking for hair removal on your chest, back, shoulders, arms, armpits, legs, bikini line, upper lip or chin.
What are the benefits of Laser Hair Reduction?
• Permanent hair reduction
• No more shaving or waxing
• Smoother skin
• Reduces in growing hair
• Reduces excessive hair growth in ladies with hormonal problems (PCOD – polycystic ovarian disease)
How does it work?
At Derma Circles, we have untwirled and comprehended the process of laser hair removal. We stand behind a tested & proven technology as one of the best ways to achieve permanent hair reduction.
At DermaCircles, our experts take quality time to analyze your requirement to achieve the best results possible. Everyone has a different skin, which is why we customize your treatment package during your initial consultation to ensure the proper effects.
In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are aimed at and pulses of light are emitted at the targeted area. The laser's energy is pulled towards the pigment of the hair for the process completion.
With each session, the hair growth slows down and diameter of the individual hair follicle becomes thinner. Initially sessions may be required at monthly intervals. As the hair growth slows down the sessions are spaced further apart or as desired.