Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP)
Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy is a procedure done by our specialist to combat and treat baldness/hair thinning by an advanced technique using high yielding platelets which are procured from patients own blood serum. The patient’s blood is prepared to separate each component of the blood. Then, the platelet rich plasma is separated and then injected into the patient's scalp.
This platelet rich plasma carries growth factors which enhance productivity of new hair follicle stimulating cells. PRP technique can be used in sequence with other surgical hair restoration procedures or could be a very suitable alternative for individuals opting not to have a surgery.
Who is the right candidate for PRP Therapy?
People who have
• Thinning hair problem
• Androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness – hair loss at the top of the scalp and a receding hairline along the temples).
• Women with female pattern hair loss
Benefits of Derma Circles PRP Therapy
• It eliminates the risks like allergies, hypersensitivity, and other adverse reactions as the person's own blood is used in the procedures.
• No use of chemicals or chemically bonded injectables.
• It is one of the most effective treatments for hair loss as the results can be visible after initial 1 to 2 sessions only.
• Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment gives a very natural and aesthetic look and no one can really make out that you have undergone a procedure as there are no cuts, bandages or scars.
• There is no downtime, no recovery period; you can resume normal day to day activities the very same day.