Cosmetic surgeries are used by more and more people as time is moving on. This is because of the advancement in medical field. There are now new methods which are less risky with proven results. People are ready to try these methods so that they can look attractive and enhance their self confidence. With age, there comes problem of wrinkles and fine lines. If you visit any dermatologist, you will see that there are a wide range of procedures to get rid of this problem. Out of all, filler injections are most preferred. At Derma Circles, you will be given best filler injection treatment in Delhi.
Filler injections are used to minimize the facial lines by restoring the volume and fullness in the face. It gives our face a more youthful look in less than 30 minutes. They are different from Botox Injections as they take use of substances which that fills the lines and crease of the area. This will result in disappearance of the trouble spots.
Skin specialists in Delhi have stated several benefits of this type of treatment. It can do the following tasks –
· Plumping thin lips.
· Decreasing or completely removing the shadow of the lower lids.
· Doing away with the appearance of recessed scars.
· Softening wrinkles and facial creases.
· Reconstruction of contour deformities in the face.
It is important to consult best dermatologists in Delhi to see if you are a suitable candidate for this procedure. Your medical history will be discussed by the doctor and you will be told to have realistic expectations. It is not an able procedure for some lines and scars. If they are deemed fit for you, a skin test on your forearm is done to make sure that you are not sensitive to the particular substance that will be used in your body.
Filler treatment in Delhi is used with the help of the following substances –
· Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers – It is the most common category. The results can vary from six months to two years. Repeated injections stimulate the body’s own natural production of collagen. Some of the common chemicals include HylaForm, Belotero Balance, Restylane etc.
· Autologous wrinkle fillers – fat from your own body is used and injected to the affected area. Another type of these wrinkle fillers are platelet rich plasma injections. The effect of this filler can last up to 18 months.